Tuesday 27 August 2013

Happily ever after with Zipporah

The planning of a marriage ceremony takes time and energy, and although some may say the stressful period of planning is later easily forgotten, the hassle to organise everything from the reception and invites through to notice of marriage and the ceremony can be simply overwhelming. I have been working with Zipporah long enough to know that e-booking systems are our speciality and something that we pride ourselves on doing exceptionally well.

I know that we have a large client base within Registration Services, it is needless to say that my expectations were set high when it came to register my notice of marriage at my Registration Office. It came as a slight disappointment when I discovered that my local registry office had no booking system. I initially did not give it a second thought, I grabbed a phone and called, but still a bit baffled I was thinking e-booking system?! Why not?

It was while trying to make my own arrangements that I realised booking an appointment the old fashioned way using pen, paper and phone is far from perfect. My partner and I both work during office hours and the booking involved fitting in several phone-calls (involving myself, my partner and the Registry Office) to arrange a suitable appointment into an already busy day. Having seen the impact that online booking systems can have I know there is a better way. By allowing your customers to book online, you save yourself time and money, and frustration for your customer who don’t want to be put on hold. Customer convenience is incredibly important to you and your service, so give your customers flexibility to book appointments when it suits them best.

The benefits of online booking systems is not only matter of convenience, but the efficiency savings that you are guaranteed. With the portfolio of over 60 clients here and abroad, we have seen how our solutions transform your services. The e-booking solutions free the time of your staff, allowing them to dedicate more time to your core business. Our back-end functionality makes sure your appointments are managed between offices and registrars making sure the work schedules are updated and all the confirmation emails are delivered to customers at the point of booking. No double bookings occur and the automated reminders help remind your customers when they should be at your office, eliminating no shows.

So regardless of the size of your Registration district, why don’t you take a 5 minutes of your time to call our sales team and arrange a demonstration !? We guarantee you will see software like no other in the marketplace.

Anna Mazur
Marketing Executive