Tuesday 2 July 2013

We're back in blogging business!

Hello Everyone. It’s been a while since we last blogged. It’s been pretty busy for Zipporah around the world so time and resource has been tight but now we are back and we won’t leave you again!

I commented in a previous blog how much time keeping your social network presence up to date takes and alongside creating an international business out of our original SME something had to give and I’m afraid it was the marketing. That’s the problem with growing pains I suppose, trying to balance everything. Still, enough about that for now can’t use all my blogging material in one day. I have also commented that whilst it’s a tough thing to keep on top of the whole marketing and keeping your presence “out there” is still very important and so we given ourselves a solid objective to get the blog back up and running and keep regular content flowing.

My first “real” blog will be coming soon but for today by means of a catch up I thought I would just give some updates. Since last I wrote we have finally made the planned inroads in Australia and we are now seeing that area really pick up pace (I write to you from an airport in China as I book a meeting for 2 hours after my landing as the diary is so busy with people wanting to see us). We have also started to make some progress in Canada and North America. In the UK we continue to grow through our partnerships and ongoing strong relationships with clients. All teams have expanded and we have appointed a position specifically to deal with marketing.

There is so much information to convey. I haven’t even mentioned the Neo systems yet (all complete), nor the expansion plans and new clients in the UK and abroad got pretty short shrift. There will be plenty more blogs though so we have time. Don’t forget where we are and you can hear all about things and get to know our team members – each of whom will be contributing a blog at some point in the coming months. So many things to say but my flight has been called so I have to run. I think Anna is up next so I will see you on the blog again soon.

Scott